Preregister for the HealthFlex Exchange webinar
Editor's Note: The following information was sent to members of the Upper New York Conference on March 23, 2020.
Wespath will be hosting a webinar Tuesday, April 21, 2020 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT on HealthFlex Exchange. Participants will receive information about the plans and tools to help with plan choices. Starting on Jan. 1, 2021, all eligible participants must choose their health, vision, and dental plans through the HealthFlex Exchange.
HealthFlex Exchange uses a premium credit (fixed dollar amount defined by the plan sponsor) which can be used toward the premium of the plan you choose. Choosing your health plan is a big decision, and Wespath provides training and decision-support tools, like ALEX Benefits Counselor, to help you compare your options.
HealthFlex Exchange offers a broad range of plan designs, including:
- Six medical/pharmacy plans, most of which include a health savings account (HSA) or health reimbursement account (HRA) to help offset out-of-pocket expenses
- Three dental plans
- Three vision plans
All Six Medical Plans will still include:
- Preventative and wellness services are covered at 100%, with no deductible required.
- The same network providers and the same prescription drug formularies.
- All plans include a deductible which must be met before the insurance pays.
- Wellness programs, such as VirginPulse, Health Coaching, Employee Assistance Program, MDLIve tele-medicine, Weight Watchers and others.
Click here to read the full memo announcing the transition to the HealthFlex Exchange in 2021that was sent to the UNY Conference on Friday, March 20, 2020.
You must register in advance for the Webinar. The deadline for preregistration is Monday, April 20, 2020 at 5 p.m.
You can register using this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8883885032994971916.