UNY COVID-19 Response
The United Methodist Center in Liverpool is open. Click here to schedule a meeting for your team. Click here to read the revised protocols for all guests.
If you have a question about COVID-19 and how it affects your church or need assistance, please send a message to the COVID-19 response team at (315) 898-2012 or COVIDemail@example.com.
The World Health Organization has declared COVID-19, also known as the coronavirus, as a global pandemic. The Upper New York Conference of The United Methodist Church is actively determining the best way to balance ministry while protecting the health of all clergy and laity. This page is designed to support leaders in our Conference as they make critical decisions in a situation that is quickly changing.
DisAbility Ministries Committee Resources and Tips
- Access to Worship Actions
- Accessible COVID-19 Information
- Advocacy Actions with References
- Outreach Resource Sheet
- Resources for Praying without Words
Stewardship and Financial Giving
- Recorded webinar on setting up recurring giving
- Understand electronic giving
- Quickly find an online giving solution for your church
- Adding a donation option to your church Facebook page
- Christian Stewardship in Uncertain Times: watch webinar with Rev. Bill Gottschalk Fielding and Rev. Susan Ranous
Latest News (UMNews.org)