Annual Conference 2020
The Eleventh Session of the Upper New York Annual Conference was held as a one-day virtual session on October 3, 2020. Only the necessary business of the Annual Conference, as outlined in The Book of Discipline of The United Methodist Church, was cared for.
Click here for a list of UNY teams, chairs, and email addresses approved at the 2020 Annual Conference.
Notes cover the highlights of this one-day Annual Conference in bullet-point format and serve as a valuable tool in helping Conference members pull together reports for their local churches.
Click here to download the notes from Oct. 3, 2020.
Click here to view the 2020 UNY Annual Conference video channel and to watch videos from the virtual Annual Conference. If you're looking for a specific video, click the following links:
- Watch the 2020 Ordination Service, held on Oct. 2, 2020.
- Watch the different report videos presented at Annual Conference and actual coverage the day of Annual Conference, including
- AC2020 Organizational Motion and Agenda
- Leadership Report and AC2020 Leadership Report
- Board of Pensions and Health Benefits and AC2020 Board of Pensions and Health Benefits Report
- Equitable Compensation and AC2020 Equitable Compensation Report
- Board of Trustees and AC2020 Trustees Report
- Committee on Nominations and AC2020 Nominations Report
- Council on Finance & Administration and AC2020 CF&A Report