Annual Conference 2022
The Thirteenth Session of the Upper New York Annual Conference was held virtually October 6-8, 2022.
Daily Notes and News Stories
Notes cover the highlights of the Annual Conference in bullet-point format and serve as a valuable tool in helping Conference members pull together reports for their local churches. Click here to read all the news stories published during the 2022 Upper New York Annual Conference.
Click the following links to download the daily notes:
Click here to view videos from the 2022 Annual Conference, including recordings from each session and the different in-person services (Memorial and Ordination).
Here's how your donation will make a difference and when each donation will be collected. Click here to make a donation.
- Clergy Care Fund (clergy session) assists clergy who need financial support.
- Helping Hands Fund (laity session) raises money to be used by the Upper New York Cabinet to assist congregants in need of financial support.
- UNY Mission Central HUB (opening worship) is a place for local churches to actively engage in outreach and disaster response ministries. Located inside the UNY Methodist Center, the HUB offers trainings for the Conference's Volunteer in Mission and Disaster Response teams and is also a place where volunteers collect and assemble flood buckets, hygiene kits, school kits, and more. The UNY Mission Central HUB is the perfect answer to local churches who feel called to expand their outreach ministries.
- Mission of Peace (MOP) (young adult worship) is an annual journey of discovery and shalom to nations in our global community. It is sponsored by the Northeastern Jurisdiction Council on Youth Ministries.
- New Faith Communities (ordination) work to create safe places for un-churched or de-churched people to explore their faith, consider what it means to follow Jesus Christ, and then practice discipleship together with new friends.
Buffalo 10 Scholarship
UNYAC2022.5 was passed at the 2022 Annual Conference Session. It calls for the creation of a scholarship in the name of 10 for students from the 14208-zip code attending college. Click here to donate to the Buffalo 10 Scholarship.
2023 Ministry Share Budget
Click here to view the proposed 2023 Ministry Share Budget.