The Eighth Session of the Upper New York Annual Conference will be held June 1-3, 2017 in Syracuse, NY.
Who: All clergy and laity representatives to the Annual Conference Session
What: Eighth Session of the Upper New York Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church
When: June 1-3, 2017
Where: Syracuse, N.Y.
Registration closed May 1, 2017. The next opportunity to register will be on site, and there will be a $50 late fee assessed.
- Worship Booklet Downloads:
- Click here to download the booklet for Opening Worship.
- Click here to download the booklet for Memorial Service.
- Click here to download the booklet for Service of Blessing and Anointing (formerly known as Celebration of Ministry).
- 2017 Journal Vol. 1 is now available. Click here to purchase, view, or download the 2017 Journal Vol. 1.
- The nutritional information for all foods provided at Annual Conference is being provided here so that those who have specific or general nutritional needs, concerns, or considerations may be sure of what they are eating and care for their bodies with integrity and accuracy while fellowshipping and being in community with their colleagues.
- Narrative Budget: Click here to download the Narrative Budget. Click here to view on Issuu.
- To read all 2017 Annual Conference news, click here.