about / Finance
HERE ARE SOME STATS “BASICS” FOR THE 2018 SEASON:
- This is to remind you that your church’s 2017 Statistics report must be completed as of February 15, 2018.
- You will not be able to enter any data to the 2017 Statistics tables until January 1, 2018. However, you may re-familiarize yourselves with the process. There is a User’s Guide that you can print. This User’s Guide can be found on the Conference website by clicking here.
- If you are in need of a Spanish or Korean translated report, please contact your District Office.
- You will complete your Stats submission by using the Ezra system. Please log in at http://ezra.gcfa.org.
- Type in your username and password. If you need assistance and cannot locate this information, please contact your District Office.
- Carefully read the message from the Conference Office on the homepage before beginning your reports.
- When you are ready to begin your 2017 reports, please:
1. To begin updating your statistics, click on “Enter Stats” on the homepage.
2. Update your church’s contact information by clicking on “Account” at the top of the homepage.
- PLEASE DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY INSERT 2016 DATA. ACCURACY IS VERY CRUCIAL for both your church and reporting to the General Church.