about / Finance
HERE ARE SOME STATS “BASICS” FOR THE 2017 SEASON:
- This is to remind you that your church’s 2016 Statistics report must be completed as of February 15, 2017.
- You will not be able to enter any data to the 2016 Statistics tables until January 1, 2017. However, you may re-familiarize yourselves with the process. There is an on-line video you may resource at: http://www.cnumc.org/statsvideos. This was prepared by the California-Nevada Conference. The video is last year’s, but not much has changed.
- There is also a User’s Guide that you can print. This User’s Guide can be found on the Conference website by click here.
- You will complete your Stats submission by using the Ezra system. Please log in at www.ezra.gcfa.org.
- Type in your username and password. If you need assistance and cannot locate this information, please contact your District Office.
- Carefully read the message from the Conference Office on the homepage before beginning your reports.
- When you are ready to begin your 2016 reports, please:
1. Update your church’s contact information by clicking on “Account” at the top of the homepage.
2. To begin updating your statistics, click on “Enter Stats” on the homepage.
- PLEASE DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY INSERT 2015 DATA. ACCURACY IS VERY CRUCIAL for both your church and reporting to the General Church.