about / Benefits and Administrative Services
2019 Pastor’s Compensation
The materials which follow are intended to guide the Staff-Pastor Parish Relations Committee (SPPRC) and pastor through this process. Questions can be directed to the District Superintendent or the Benefits Office of the Upper New York Conference.
The United Methodist Discipline directs the SPPRC to consult with pastor and staff regarding all aspects of compensation and to then recommend appropriate proposals to the Church Council on an annual basis.
Salary Reports must be sent to your District office two (2) weeks prior to your Charge Conference. The report form can be found on the Charge Conference Forms Page.
- Cover letter from Benefits Officer Susan Latessa
- Setting the Pastor’s Compensation Guide
- Clergy Support Policies
The following items should also be of interest to pastors as they consider their compensation package components and consider changes that are being made to the benefit programs.
- UNY Benefits Summary for 2019
- UMPIP Information
- UMPIP Contributions Election Form
- CRSP Brochure
- Health Plan - Basic Coverage and Costs
- Flexible Spending Account Guide
- Clergy Moving Expenses and 1099s