Grow New Ministries, Reach New People with Launchpad Fall 2023
Are you ready to embark on an inspiring journey to reach new people, cultivate innovative ministries, or even establish a brand-new church? If so, Launchpad Fall 2023 is the training for you.
Launchpad is designed for churches and church planters seeking to create fresh, vibrant spaces for new individuals to find faith and community. This intensive training program spans six insightful sessions that will equip your team with the tools, strategies, and support needed to make your vision a reality.
Here's what you'll gain from Launchpad Fall 2023:
- Engaging New Audiences: Learn effective methods to connect with new individuals outside of your current church community.
- Vision Clarity: Discover how to clarify your ministry's vision and adapt it to your unique context for meaningful discipleship.
Launchpad Fall 2023 Schedule via Zoom:
- Week 1: Monday evening, Sept. 25 - Discerning
- Week 2: Monday evening, Oct. 2 - Visioning
- Week 3: Oct.9 -12 - Week off for team meetings
- Week 4: Monday evening, Oct. 16 - Gathering
- Week 5: Monday evening, Oct. 23 - Discipling
- Week 6: Monday evening, Oct. 30 - Week off for team meetings
- Week 7: Monday evening, Nov. 6 - Worshiping
- Week 8: Monday evening, Nov. 13 - Closing Session
It's important to note that each Launchpad session is limited to just 20 individuals, and teams should ideally consist of two to eight core members. The cost for your team's participation is $50, with one to two hours of required reading to be completed before Week 1 of Launchpad. If you miss out on this opportunity, our next Launchpad won't be until Summer 2024.
Don't miss out on this chance to elevate your ministry and make a profound impact. Click here to register for Launchpad by Wednesday, Sept. 20 to secure your spot and start your journey towards creating new places for new people.
All questions should be directed to Rev. Abigail Browka, Director of New Faith Communities and convener of Launchpad Fall 2023, at AbigailBrowka@unyumc.org.