Employee Assistance Program Benefit
The Upper New York Conference provides an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit for employees. There are two options and both EAP plans are confidential and provided at no cost to the participant. The EAP plan you're enrolled in depends on your employment status and whether you are enrolled in HealthFlex.
Employee Assistance Program for employees enrolled in Healthflex Medical Benefits: Employees enrolled in HealthFlex Medical Benefits through Blue Cross/Blue Shield are automatically enrolled in the Employee Assistance Program. The EAP program through Healthflex Medical Benefits provides eight free counseling sessions/per person/per issue (examples of issues are: divorce, work-related stress, grief counseling, etc.). Click here for HealthFlex EAP brochure. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (866) 881-6800 or visit www.wespath.org.
Employee Assistance Program for Select Employees: The Upper New York Conference has contracted with ESI Employee Assistance Group to provide a confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to the following groups of employees:
- Part time clergy appointed to local churches
- Supply pastors appointed to local churches
- Active clergy over the age of 65
- Clergy on incapacity leave
- Part-Time Year-round Conference employees
- Conference employees who waived medical insurance
The EAP provided by ESI Employee Assistance Group is a confidential resource which includes the following benefits:
- Unlimited telephonic counseling
- Up to three in-person counseling sessions per issue
- Work/Life benefits such as other personal, legal, and financial issues
- Self-Help Resources
- Personal and Professional Coaching
- Lifestyle benefits
- Career Development and Training benefits
- Wellness Benefits
Click here tor ESI/Total Care EAP brochure and click here to watch an ESI/Total Care EAP video. Participants are enrolled automatically upon becoming eligible and will receive a memo from the Conference Human Resources department with information on how to register on www.theeap.com. For more information or to access any of the benefits provided by ESI EAP, call (800) 252-4555 or visit www.theeap.com.
If you have any questions regarding either Employee Assistance Program (EAP), please contact Tracy Rickett, Human Resources Generalist, at (315) 898-2017 or email@example.com.