about / Finance
Conference Council on Finance and Administration (CFA)
According to the 2016 Book of Discipline, ¶611, in every conference there shall be a conference council on finance and administration. The responsibilities of the Council on Finance and Administration (CF&A) are outlined in ¶613 of 2016 Book of Discipline.
The following is a list of the Upper New York Conference CF&A membership:
- Naomi Annandale, UNY Conference Member, (315) 440-7165, email@example.com
- Roger Cullen, Finger Lakes District, (585) 398-1282, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Dibelius, Adirondack District, (518) 369-9147, Nancy.Dibelius@gmail.com
- Susan Godshall, Secretary, Genesee Valley District, (585) 737-1351, email@example.com
- Richard Griffin, Vice-Chair, Oneonta District, (607) 334-2070, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunny Mauser, Finger Lakes District, (585) 526-6737, email@example.com
- Jeff McDowell, Finger Lakes District Superintendent, Ex-Officio, (315) 781-0188, JeffMcDowell@unyumc.org
- Jennifer Piatt, Binghamton District, (716) 560-4400 , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerald Piper, Cornerstone District, (716) 474-6918, email@example.com
- Susan Ranous, Chair, Crossroads District, (315) 427-3668, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holly Roush, Niagara Frontier District, (585) 297-4304, email@example.com
- Grace Warren, Crossroads District, (315) 963-3066, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Flask, Treasurer, Ex-Officio, (315) 898-2000 ext. 2008, email@example.com
- Bill Gottschalk-Fielding, Director of Connectional Ministries, Ex-Officio, (315) 898-2000 ext. 2011, BillG-F@unyumc.org.
Watch a video created by the Rev. Susan Ranous about church financial training. Topics include Ezra, taxes, ministry shares, and more.