Come and retreat at one of the UNY Camp & Retreat Centers
Did you know that Camp & Retreat Centers throughout UNY offer much more than summer camping opportunities for youth and children? In fact, these centers are open year-round and offer retreat and event opportunities for adults, youth, families, clergy, and ministry leaders.
These centers offer exceptional hospitality, home cooked meals, great accommodations, and wonderful relaxation and recreation options. Your group can select from a variety of meeting and gathering spaces for groups of all sizes.
There are also several events offered at the UNY Camp & Retreat centers throughout the year. Here are just a few:
- S’mores aren’t just for summer—there are S’more gatherings for youth in grades 6-12 at Sky Lake on January 6, 2018 and March 24, 2018.
- Calling all women chocaholics—attend a Chocolate Getaway Retreat at Casowasco on March 2-4, 2018.
- Asbury offers a Youth Winter Weekend on January 5-7, 2017.
- Skye Farm offers a Family Camp May 26-29.
- A Family Life Weekend takes place at Aldersgate July 13-15.
- Each of the Camp & Retreat Centers open their doors for a day in May or June for anybody to check out the facilities and meet the staff.
Furthermore, A Silent Retreat, a Special Needs Retreat, Spring Work Days, a Mother’s Day Brunch, and more are planned at the Camp & Retreat Centers in the coming months.
Click here to read a brochure that highlights the Fall, Winter, and Spring retreats and events at the Upper New York Camp & Retreat Centers.