The Thirteenth Session will be held in-person June 2 - 4, 2022 at the SRC Arena at Onondaga Community College.
Who: All clergy and laity representatives to the Annual Conference Session
What: Thirteenth Session of the Upper New York Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church
When: June 2-4, 2022
Where: SRC Arena at Onondaga Community College
Theme: The theme will be It is Well – Keeping Hope Alive. We acknowledge all that we have faced in the last two years, and through it all, we are well, and God’s hope is alive.
Click the picture below to support the Clergy Care Fund, Helping Hands Fund, Mission of Peace (MOP), New Faith Communities, or UNY Mission Central HUB.
Here's how your donation will make a difference:
- Clergy Care Fund assists clergy who need financial support.
- Helping Hands Fund raises money to be used by the Upper New York Cabinet to assist congregants in need of financial support.
- Mission of Peace (MOP) is an annual journey of discovery and shalom to nations in our global community. It is sponsored by the Northeastern Jurisdiction Council on Youth Ministries.
- New Faith Communities work to create safe places for un-churched or de-churched people to explore their faith, consider what it means to follow Jesus Christ, and then practice discipleship together with new friends.
- UNY Mission Central HUB is a place for local churches to actively engage in outreach and disaster response ministries. Located inside the UNY Methodist Center, the HUB offers trainings for the Conference's Volunteer in Mission and Disaster Response teams and is also a place where volunteers collect and assemble flood buckets, hygiene kits, school kits, and more. The UNY Mission Central HUB is the perfect answer to local churches who feel called to expand their outreach ministries.
At the 2020 Annual Conference, Upper New York Annual Conference members requested reports from four Conference ministries, including Camp and Retreat Ministries (CRM), Hispanic and Latino Ministries (HLM), District Operations (DO), and New Faith Communities (NFC) on details regarding their individual budgets and how money is being spent. Click here to view the report, prepared by the Rev. Bill Gottschalk-Fielding (CRM), the Rev. Carlos Rosa-Laguer (HLM), the Rev. Nola Anderson (D0), and the Rev. Dave Masland (NFC).
Watch the following videos to learn more about Robert's Rules, which is used at Annual Conference.