Statistical Reporting by the Local Church
ALL 2013 STATISTICAL REPORTS MUST BE COMPLETED BY 2/15/14.
NOTE: All churches receiving insurance proceeds as a result of Disaster Recovery OR FEMA monies DO NOT NEED to report the insurance or FEMA relief on the statistical reports. Also, all expenditures using the insurance and FEMA monies do not need to be reported either.
However, if you also received Donations to assist you with recovery, this income must be reported on line 68 and all expenditures related to these donated funds should be reported on line 64 for CAPITAL expenditures. Use the appropriate lines for other non-capital expenditures.
STATISTICS 2013 BASICS
Statistical Reporting is REQUIRED for each church on an annual basis. Statistics should be gathered for the calendar year and entered into the GCFA statistical input system (EZRA) by the conference published due date.
- Your church’s 2013 Statistics report must be completed as of February 15, 2014.
- You will complete your Stats submission by using the Ezra system. Please log in at www.ezra.gcfa.org.
- Make sure you are using Internet Explorer Version 9. If you are using Version 10, please click on orange-highlighted box for instructions on how to convert to Internet Version 9.
- Type in your User Name and Password. If you need assistance and cannot locate this information, please contact Leah Robinson at 855-424-7878, ext. 303.
- Once logged into Ezra, under the “Menu” on the right hand side, click on “User’s Guide” to download updated and specific instructions. You may print out these instructions for your reference.
- Carefully read the Message from the Conference Office on the Home Page before beginning your reports.
- To begin your 2013 reports, please:
1. Update your church’s contact information by clicking on “Account” at the top of the Home Page
2. To begin updating your statistics, click on “Enter Stats” on the Home Page
- PLEASE DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY INSERT 2012 DATA. ACCURACY IS VERY CRUCIAL!!
- Only if there is NO OTHER AVAILABLE COMPUTER ACCESS, a paper copy can be sent after your phone call request to our office at 855-424-7878, ext. 303.
- You must save all data!
- After all data has been saved for your church and it is ready, you must “submit” the church’s report for your data for it to be accepted.
- All three tables must be completed.
All questions can be directed to Leah Robinson at LeahRobinson@unyumc.org or by phone to 855-424-7878, ext. 303