ALL 2012 STATISTICAL REPORTING iNTO THE GCFA WEB SITE NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED BY 3/15/2013.
NOTE: All churches receiving insurance proceeds or FEMA monies as a result of the Irene and Lee disaster recovery do not need to report the insurance or FEMA income received on the statistical reports. All expenditures using the insurance and FEMA monies also do not need to be reported in the statistical tables.
HOWEVER, if you also received donations to assist you with recovery, this income must be reported on line 68 and all expenditures using the donated funds reported on line 64 for capital expenditures and on other appropriate lines for non-capital expenditures.
Statistical Reporting Basics
Statistical Reporting is required of each church on annual basis. Statistics should be gathered for the calendar year and entered into the GCFA statistical input system (EZRA) by the conference published due date. For 2012's reporting the final due date of statistical submissions is 3/15/2013.
For Your Information:
* You must "save" all data entered in order for the statistical system to recognize that you have keyed data into the form.
* After all data has been saved for your church, you must "submit" the churches report for your data to be accepted.
* All three tables must be completed for the church's submission to be complete.
* Table 3 contains line 67 which is the income line used in the ministry shares calculation.
* Three new statistics are being requested for 2012 reporting. These are: 10.a: Number of weekly workship services offered; 12.a: Number of persons exploring a call to pastoral ministry; and 30.c: Percentage of professing members who are engaged in hands-on ministry once per month to those outside of the congregation.
* The initial log-in to your church's section of the system requires your GCFA number for both the user name and password. If this does not work, please call the conference office to speak to Leah Robinson. She may be reached at 315-424-7878, ext. 303.
* Paper forms can be submitted to the conference office if electronic submission is not possible. Please request the forms from the conference office via Leah Robinson.
The link to the log-in screen for the system is: http://ezra.gcfa.org/Login.aspx
Under the Tables tab in the EZRA system, you will find useful information including a Church Users Guide and Church Table Direction.