Equitable Compensation Application for January-June 2018 available
October 24, 2017 / By
The Commission on Equitable Compensation has issued guidelines and application forms for salary grants to local churches for the period January 1 to June 30, 2018. Salary grants are available only to churches with a pastor under full time appointment.
To apply for salary assistance from the Equitable Compensation Fund, applicants should review the policies and procedures in the application document for guidance, and then complete the application according to the directions provided by the November 8, 2017 deadline.
Please note the following documents must be submitted with your application to be considered complete:
- For churches that have already received an Equitable Compensation Grant: Renewal Application for CEC Grant only to be used by Churches currently receiving an Equitable Compensation Grant that wish to renew their grant for the January to June 2018 time period.
- For churches that have not previously received an Equitable Compensation Grant: Application for CEC Grant for January to June 2018 time period.
- Copy of the Clergy Compensation Form for all churches the UNY clergy person currently serves
- Copy of church’s most recent budget (if serving more than one church, include budgets from all)
- Ezra Church Summary 6-Part Graphic Report
Attach the appropriate application, along with the above documents, to an email or print them to mail to your District Superintendent for receipt by November 8, 2017.
NOTE: The application is set up as a template. To add text, tab through the document to each box and start typing. Once completed, save the document to your computer as “[your church name] January 2018.” The Commission anticipates notifying churches of its determination by mid-December.
Click the link for the appropriate application for: